Are you attending the Embedded World Conference’19 in Nürnberg on 26 – 28th February?
If so, don’t miss:
- Measuring the real battery life of your IoT device or platform
- Meeting and getting advice on prolonging the battery life from our key engineers
- Exploring how you can boost the quality of your products and significantly speed up your development process with tailored Otii enterprise solution.
- Learning about how Otii is used to bring to market GNSS, NB-IoT and LoraWan low power solutions with few of our customers like Sony Semiconductor and Altair!
Come by our booth 3-463 in Hall 3 to experience all the above or just to say hi.
To measure your device at our booth, make sure to:
- Bring your own IoT device with a battery voltage between 0,5 – 5V (check the tech spec of Otii to see if it matches).
- If you want to sync debug logs with power consumption make sure that the UART Tx is exposed as 0.64mm square pin on your IoT device.
Book your demo ahead of the conference, to measure the battery life of your device & receive your admission voucher code!
See you soon!