Firmware release 1.1.3
- Avoid stalling if the host computer can’t keep up with the data rate while recording.
Firmware release 1.1.2
- Expose current state of GPO and 5V.
Firmware release 1.1.1
- Improve switching to and from DC-powered operation.
- Reduce ADC+/- current sensing offset.
- Avoid high range noise when starting new recording.
- Fix a very rare condition where Arc wouldn’t report high range data after switch from low range.
Firmware release 1.1.0
- Improve Uart handling.
- Improve accuracy of current sink.
- Improve handling of DC detection.
- Add support for faster firmware upgrade.
- Adjust the vbus-low threshold.
- Fix a problem with duplicate measurement values when committing settings.
Firmware release 1.0.10
- Improve Tx handling to not interfere with newlines.
Firmware release 1.0.9
- Fix a very rare condition where Arc wouldn’t return to low range when in auto range.
- Improve voltage regulation when lowering voltage.
- Limit the vbus-low alert to twice per second.
- Fix bug where tx output was incorrectly truncated.
Firmware release 1.0.8
- Fix a rare condition where Arc wouldn’t return to low range when in auto range.
- Update battery simulation & profiling.
- Limit current to 50mA during calibration.
- Add overvoltage detection, giving some protection against overvoltage on supply connectors.
Firmware release 1.0.7
- Fix an incorrect 39mA spike.
- Disable output if VBUS falls below 4.7V.
- Fix problem with supply getting set to min or max instead of previous value.
Firmware release 1.0.6
- Improve offset calibration in 19.5mA – 2.5A range.
- Fix incorrect values when switching from high to low range while sinking current.
Firmware release 1.0.5
- Improve noise levels < 1mA current scenarios.
- Improve supply accuracy.
- Improve noise levels in high range measurement.
- Reduce voltage spikes and dips when switching between low and high range.
- Improve accuracy of overcurrent control.
- Correct handling of external DC adapter.
- Inform desktop client if external DC adapter is (un)plugged.
Firmware release 1.0.1
- You must use version 1.4.0 or later of the desktop client to use this!
- Calibrations has been changed, please re-calibrate your device after upgrading.
- Correct measurements made with ADC in expansion port. When the ADC resistance value was changed in the desktop client the change was not always correctly reflected in the firmware, thus resulting in incorrect measurements.
- Leave output off after inserting or removing DC supply.
- Improve calibration by using separate values for VBUS and DC supply.
- Reduce offset drift in low current mode.